Thursday, June 26, 2008

Announcement - Moving on...

From here on out, I will no longer be blogging at East Coast Libertarian. My time committments are such that trying to maintain a blog, consistently post and bring readers to this site is not something I can do as well as I would like to.

That said, I'll still be in the blogging business. I will be co-blogging at Publius Endures. I was honored to have been asked by Mark to join him over there and decided that it would be for the best. I love his work so to be associated with him and his site is frankly an honor.

To my readers, please update your blogrolls and feel free to join us for discussions over there. Thank you all.

4 comments:

KipEsquire said...

Well that explains that -- disregard my query over at PubEnd.

;-)

Henry said...

Bookmark updated.

唱歌 said...

我們這一代最偉大的發現是,人類可以藉由改變心中的態度來改變人生。 ..................................................

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,


My name is Barbara O’Brien and I am a political blogger. Just had a question about your blog and couldn’t find an email—please get back to me as soon as you can (barbaraobrien(at)maacenter.org)

Thanks,
Barbara