Monday, January 14, 2008

Charged with the Crime of Siding with The State's Thought control in the Ron Paul Newsletter Affair...

You got to be kidding me.

Although the website was taken down, via Julian Sanchez (and commenter Kevin B. O'Reilly), some clown has decided that it would be a brilliant idea to create A Libertarian War Crimes Tribunal. Their crime: "Siding with the State's Thought Control in the Ron Paul Newsletter Affair".

You can see the list of people here.

Of course, it's all about individual liberty, right?

I don't know if I want to grab a beer or brass knuckles after reading this unbridled stupidity.



6 comments:

KipEsquire said...

If this be treason, then first round's on me! ;-)

East Coast Libertarian said...

Cheers!

East Coast Libertarian said...

Can you make it a double please?

Becky C. said...

I guess I best turn myself over to the revolutionary guard.

~Becky

East Coast Libertarian said...

Becky,

You'll be ok. I hear they're great to hang with.

Doh

Mark said...

It's good to know that these are the people who accuse any libertarian who doesn't support Paul of totalitarianism.

And Block's essay is utterly incoherent.

I'm pretty sure his argument is just about identical to the rationale used by Pol Pot. And I'm being completely serious.